From Wikipedia, the không tính phí encyclopedia
Street workouts are a physical activity performed in outdoor parks or public facilities. The movement behind street workouts became popular in Russia, Israel, Myanmar, Morocco, Eastern Europe, and the United States, especially in Thành Phố New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and other urban East Coast neighborhoods. It is a combination of athletics, calisthenics, and sports. "Street workout" is a modern name for calisthenics (or bodyweight workouts) in outdoor parks. There are also street workout teams and organized competitions for exercises such as pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups, dips, rows, muscle-ups, sit-ups and squats. A street workout also involves static (isometric) holds such as the human flag, front lever, back lever, L-sit and planche.
Bạn đang xem: workout là gì
Street workouts are divided into two main branches, strength training and dynamics. Strength training includes isometric holds such as the planche, the front lever, and the back lever. This size of exercise also includes single-arm pull-ups, muscle-ups, single-arm push-ups, and more. Dynamic exercises including switchblades can be connected with other moves in order lớn create routines or sets.
Some of the benefits of street workouts according lớn those who tự it are:
- It is completely free;
- It can be performed anywhere
- No training or thể hình equipment is required;
- It promotes healthy living, and a desirable physique can be attained with it;
- It is a social sự kiện.
With the invention of YouTube in 2005, groups and individuals began lớn upload videos and collectively gain tens of millions of views. Many calisthenics athletes were able lớn rise lớn fame and inspire others within their respective communities and throughout the world lớn workout. Many competitions arose and grew lớn new heights during this time period because of mass exposure from YouTube.
Xem thêm: basket là gì
Basics of street workout
A typical street workout routine consists of:
Xem thêm: curtains là gì
- Athletics involves a system of exercises with various levels of exertion provided for development of strength and stamina as well as for shaping an athletic constitution. Exercising is used lớn increase strength level, develop physical shape and for rehabilitation.
- Isometric exercises – a type of strength training whereby a static position is held.
- Calisthenics – is a complex of many simple exercises which are performed using purely toàn thân weight. The aim of these exercises is lớn train muscular strength and lớn evolve comprehensive fitness.
Street workouts are usually performed outdoors or in specifically designed street workout parks. A typical street workout park looks lượt thích a playground and consists of several bars, poles and other objects used for toàn thân weight exercises.
In street workout, people often create teams.
Streetlifting is a strength sport that combines calisthenics and powerlifting. Streetlifting consists of three attempts at maximal weight on two lifts pull-up or chin-up and dip. Some competitions also include muscle-ups, and back squats. Streetlifting competitions also include a maximum repetition class where competitors only tự bodyweight lifts, but for maximum repetitions instead of maximum weight.
- Outdoor fitness
- Outdoor gym
- World Street Workout & Calisthenics Federation (WSWCF)
- Article about Street Workout activism, with an interview from Maris Slezins, the current president of WSWCF
- Reverse Signs of Ageing and Stay Fit with Street Workout
- Onlyclean Calisthenics - Web especializada en calistenia