From Wikipedia, the không tính tiền encyclopedia
A wish list, wishlist or want list is an itemization of goods or services that a person or organization desires. The author may distribute copies of their list to tướng family, friends, and other stakeholders who are likely to tướng purchase gifts for the would-be recipient or to tướng offer some of the listed items for sale. The goal of a wish list is to tướng facilitate communication between the gift receiver and the gift giver. Wish lists often contain items that a gift purchaser can obtain from a variety of retailers. Some wish lists are specialized for particular purposes or concentrated at individual retailers, such as gift registries (e.g., bridal registries).
Bạn đang xem: wishlist là gì
In some cultures, people often exchange wish lists before major holidays that include gift-giving, such as Christmas and birthdays. Other common occasions for issuing wish lists include baby showers, housewarmings, weddings, and charity drives.
- A gift registry is a type of wish list that contains only items that can be purchased at the store which manages the registry.
- An online wish list is a type of wish list that is hosted on the Internet. Online wish lists can be associated with a retailer or universal.
- A product wish list is similar to tướng a list of functional requirements. The difference is mainly the importance of the requested functionality. Items that might be on the wish list at one time may be expected to tướng be requirements later.
- A software user wishlist is a type of wish list that is created by the software manufacturer (such as the software development company or the trang web owner) or by user groups.
- A bucket list is a type of personal wish list consisting of things a person wishes to tướng tự before they die (i.e. "kick the bucket") or before they reach a life stage milestone (e.g., the over of childhood; the over of High School, etc.)
An online wish list typically allows a registered user to tướng create a wish list, add wishes to tướng it, and then spread a liên kết to tướng the wish list via tin nhắn or social truyền thông lượt thích Facebook and Twitter. Visitors to tướng the published wish list can in most cases comment wishes and reserve them. This adds a collaborative perspective among the viewers that would be much harder to tướng achieve for analog wish lists. Online wish lists on retailer websites allow you to tướng save items you prefer from that retailer's site for future reference. Universal online wish lists allow you to tướng add items from multiple retailers and even non-retail ideas.
Software user wish lists are a compilation of user suggestions for requested features. Many enterprise websites and software packages offer users the option to tướng add a "wish" – a suggestion for improvement or change – and to tướng vote on the importance of suggestions supplied by the publisher or author of the trang web or software, and they attempt to tướng give a quick response to tướng the suggestions. For example, Microsoft Visual Studio has a "community" thực đơn, and Facebook has a "suggestions" section.
Xem thêm: typo là gì
In many cases, when a company fails to tướng supply such a framework, users create their own lists, in Internet forums or in blogs. When such a list becomes popular, the company must respond to tướng common requests.
Xem thêm: landmark là gì
Having software user wish lists has become popular since 2007 when a football gaming community FIFPlay started collecting fans wishlist for Electronic Arts for pre-development of FIFA (video game series) and it has collected over 10,000 ideas and suggestions for FIFA 08.
- 100 Things to tướng Do Before High School – television series
Look up wish list in Wiktionary, the không tính tiền dictionary.