In a tweet, Mr Johnson said: “Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus. I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus.
“Together we will beat this.”
Mr Johnson was last seen on Thursday night, as he clapped outside No 10 as part of a nationwide gesture to thank NHS staff.
There are more than 11,600 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK, and 578 people have died.
Please subscribe HERE
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson says he will continue to lead the nation from home after testing positive for Covid-19.
“I’ve developed mild symptoms of the coronavirus, that’s a temperature and a persistent cough,” Mr Johnson said in a video posted on his Twitter account.
“On the advice of the chief medical officer, I have taken a test and that has come out positive.
“I’m working from home and self-isolating. That’s entirely the right thing to do.
“I can continue, thanks to the wizardry of technology, to communicate with my top team and lead the national fightback against the virus.”
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zaia.vn/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cận cảnh Oppo Reno 3 và Reno 3 Pro chính thức ra mắt
- Việt Nam Tươi Đẹp – Tập 85 FULL | Lâm Vỹ Dạ rủ rê Anh Đức tắm suối khoáng tại Huế
- Xổ số Đà Lạt 2/2/2020 – XSDL – SXDL – XSLD – XSDLAT – Kết quả Xổ số đài Đà Lạt chủ nhật Trực tiếp
- Xổ số Vũng Tàu 5/5/2020 – XSVT – SXVT- XSVTAU – Kết quả xổ số kiến thiết Vũng Tàu hôm nay thứ 3
- KHẨU VỊ NGÔI SAO 2020 | Vợ chồng Jay Quân – Chúng Huyền Thanh | KVNS TẬP 5 FULL | 02/02/2020