Bạn đang xem: quality là gì
Quality is a subjective term for which each person or sector has its own definition.In business, engineering and manufacturing, quality has a pragmatic interpretation as the non-inferiority or superiority of something; it is also defined as fitness for purpose. Quality is a perceptual, conditional, and somewhat subjective attribute and may be understood differently by different people. Consumers may focus on the specification quality of a product/service, or how it compares to tát competitors in the marketplace. Producers might measure the conformance quality, or degree to tát which the product/service was produced correctly.Support personnel may measure quality in the degree that a product is reliable, maintainable, or sustainable. A quality item (an item that has quality) has the ability to tát perform satisfactorily in service and is suitable for its intended purpose.
Quality is a product or service’s ability to tát meet the customers’ need or want. Quality is difficult to tát define, and varies with each consumer, however we can take a look at some of the components of quality for products and services:
According to tát Joseph Juran, quality means “fitness for use;”
According to tát Philip Crosby, it means “conformance to tát requirements.”
ISO 9000: “Degree to tát which a mix of inherent characteristics fulfils requirements.
Dimensions of Quality
Multiple Dimensions of Quality The concept of quality includes not only the product and service attributes that meet basic requirements, but also those that enhance and differentiate them from competing offerings. However, not every firm needs to tát compete along the same dimensions of quality. David A. Garvin observes that quality consists of eight basic dimensions:
- Performance: A product’s primary operating characteristics.
- Features. The “bells and whistles” of the product.
- Reliability: The probability that a product will operate properly over a specified period of time under stated conditions of use.
- Conformance: The degree to tát which physical and performance characteristics of a product match pre-established standards.
- Durability: The amount of use one gets from a product before it physically deteriorates or until replacement is preferable.
- Serviceability: The tốc độ, courtesy, and competence of repair.
- Aesthetics. How a product looks, feels, sounds, tastes, or smells.
- Perceived quality: Subjective assessment resulting from image, advertising, or brand name.
Post Views: 1,677
Xem thêm: get out là gì