Lisa Gade reviews the 3rd generation Dell XPS 13 model 9360, a 13.3” Ultrabook with Infinity Display (barely there bezels) and the footprint of a 12” laptop, refreshed in late 2016 with Intel 7th generation dual core Kaby Lake CPUs. The XPS 13 weighs just 2.7 to 2.9 lbs. (1.22 to 1.31 kg) and it has a classy unibody aluminum design with soft touch carbon fiber patterned interior. Thanks to Braintree for supporting our channel. To learn more, go to .
The laptop starts at $799, but nicely configured models typically cost over $1,000. A backlit keyboard and Killer 1535AC WiFi are standard.
It’s available with full HD non-touch and QHD+ 3200 x 1800 gloss touch screens, up to 16 gigs of RAM and a variety of M.2 PCIe SSDs. Since its introduction in early 2015, the Dell XPS 13 has been the laptop to beat if you wanted a conventionally designed laptop (rather than a convertible). Is that still the case? Watch the video and decide.
** Get it on Amazon:
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- Chuyên gia bật mí cách kiểm tra laptop cũ không phải ai cũng biết
- Tuyệt chiêu lập nick facebook bằng email 10 phút đơn giản, nhanh chóng
- Hướng dẫn tháo , vệ sinh , nâng cấp ram , hdd, ssd cho Inspiron 5567
- #โน๊ตบุ๊คมือสอง . Dell inspiron 5459
- Đánh giá DELL INSPIRON 13-5378 CORE I5 7200U – RAM 4GB – SSD 128 – CẢM ỨNG