Dell Inspiron 15-3543 (P40F-001) LCD Screen How-To Video Tutorial
This Inspiron 15-3543 video repair tutorial was brought to you by
SHOP FOR DELL Inspiron 15-3543 PARTS:
Complete Inspiron 15-3543 Parts List in Stock:
Shop for more than 250,000 Dell parts shipped same day
Tools needed for this repair: 1/8 inch Flat Head & Phillips Screwdriver
Repair Difficulty: Easy
INSTALLATION & REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS:
– STEP-1: Avoid static discharge by grounding yourself using a wrist grounding strap or by touching a bare metal surface like a connector on the back of the laptop and remove all the power including the battery and power adapter.
– STEP-2: Slide the battery latches towards the outside of the laptop until they click.
– STEP-3: Follow link to Read More –
Having trouble finding the correct part? Contact us, our educated staff can help!
Toll Free: 866-816-5254 or
PARTS-PEOPLE.COM – ABOUT US
– We stock over 250,000 Genuine Dell laptop parts.
– More than 10 years in business
– Five star ratings from Yelp, InsiderPages, Citysearch, & more
– We have sold over 2 million Dell parts to more than 200,000 customers world-wide
– Complete company history –
Share Us, Like Us, and Follow Us
Thank You for watching our videos.