Lisa Gade reviews the 2019 Dell Inspiron 13 7390 Black Edition 2-in-1, which is the top of the line for the Inspiron 7000 line. This is a 13.3” quad core convertible Ultrabook with a 4K display supporting pen and touch and it has an aluminum casing finished in Abyss Black. The laptop is slim and light and has 360 degree hinges for clamshell, tablet and tent mode use. There’s a 15” version as well, for those who like this but prefer a larger size. An NVMe SSD is standard, as is 16GB RAM, an Intel Core i7-8565U processor, a white backlit keyboard and fingerprint scanner. Starting at $1,150, it’s a compelling alternative to the more expensive Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1.
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- Chuyên gia bật mí cách kiểm tra laptop cũ không phải ai cũng biết
- Tuyệt chiêu lập nick facebook bằng email 10 phút đơn giản, nhanh chóng
- Hướng dẫn tháo , vệ sinh , nâng cấp ram , hdd, ssd cho Inspiron 5567
- #โน๊ตบุ๊คมือสอง . Dell inspiron 5459
- Đánh giá DELL INSPIRON 13-5378 CORE I5 7200U – RAM 4GB – SSD 128 – CẢM ỨNG