acknowledge someone as something Historians generally acknowledge her as a genius in her field.
Bạn đang xem: acknowledge là gì
- confessRawlinson finally confessed vĩ đại the robbery.
- own upCome on, own up - who's eaten the last sandwich?
- fess upFess up - you wanted vĩ đại go vĩ đại the cinema instead, didn't you?
- come cleanI decided vĩ đại come clean about the broken vase.
- concedeShe did eventually concede that the instructions were not very clear.
- admitHe admitted that he had been wrong.
- acceptI fully accept that I was wrong.
- acknowledgeI acknowledge that the project has faced delays, but we will tự all we can vĩ đại trang điểm time.
- recognizeI tự recognize that mistakes were made.
- admitWhy don't you just admit you got it wrong?
They didn't acknowledge my letter.
acknowledge receipt of Please acknowledge receipt of this letter.
- answer"Thank you", she answered.
- replyThe man replied that something was missing.
- respondWe aim vĩ đại respond vĩ đại all enquiries within five working days.
- reactHe reacted positively vĩ đại the proposal.
- get back toI'll look into it and get back vĩ đại you.
- explain"What happened?" she asked. - "There's no time vĩ đại explain!" he said.
acknowledge someone's presence
to show that you have seen someone:
(Định nghĩa của acknowledge kể từ Từ điển & Từ đồng nghĩa tương quan Cambridge giành riêng cho Người học tập Nâng cao © Cambridge University Press)
Các ví dụ của acknowledge
Working within the principles of organic agriculture and thus acknowledging the values of the system is also an important context for research.
These meetings are also acknowledged as unique opportunities for all the parties involved vĩ đại share information about the product and related engineering processes.
This would mean acknowledging the things we don't know and systematising them in the sense of seeing how they relate, what they add up vĩ đại.
Conversely, the master acknowledges the rights of disciples vĩ đại take their own students.
From several other individuals we received helpful suggestions acknowledged at appropriate places throughout the paper.
State courts continued vĩ đại recognize the unique position of the marital contract into the twentieth century by acknowledging its public purposes.
Having acknowledged that, our results are generalizable vĩ đại millions of children throughout the world who live in poverty (36).
Joking about frailty was also a means of acknowledging the presence of death.
This is acknowledged by a mechanism where peer recognition is given vĩ đại the designer of the source artifact.
Other forms of exchange are acknowledged, but not really discussed.
The interpretative difficulties of these reversions are heightened as soon as we acknowledge that there was more kêu ca a fictional character at stake.
As has been seen in this brief survey, these categories acknowledge some, but not all, of the wonderful variety of material definitions the specification yields.
Music teachers should acknowledge the many generic definitions of gifted and talented achievement, vĩ đại which music education can contribute.
Their role in contributing vĩ đại weak corporate governance is acknowledged here.
He acknowledged that newspaper editors had come vĩ đại exercise their discretion vĩ đại decide what vĩ đại publish ' less wisely ' kêu ca they had done previously.
Các ý kiến của những ví dụ ko thể hiện nay ý kiến của những chỉnh sửa viên Cambridge Dictionary hoặc của Cambridge University Press hoặc của những căn nhà cho phép.
Xem thêm: hedge là gì